Saturday, April 7, 2007

Forever the Joker

I work in a a high stress environment, everyone there has a great sense of hurmor so we are constantly pranking each other looking for a little comic relief. One of the guys in the office was telling us about how he came to work one day with a dryer sheet stuck to his butt, so of course I couldn't resist the opportunity to give the office a little chuckle. The next morning I came into the office armed with a box of unsented dryer sheets and put them all over his work station, next I handed out the remaining dryer sheets to people and they had them hanging out of their socks, shirts, jackets, etc. Then we waited for our victim to come in. He came in got to his work station and started to laugh, then all of us wearing dryer sheets went over to say good morning to him. He got a good laugh, we got a good laugh, and dryer sheets kept showing up in interesting places for the next little while. I found one in my mail the other day and returned it to my victims desk hidden in his kleenex box as his next kleenex and as luck would have it he sneezed later in the day and reached for a kleenex!!

No comments: